Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Growing Growing Gone

Well, I know it's only been a week since my last post but I've got some big news!  First, I have officially switched to maternity pants...even in the last week I've grown so I still fit into a few of my capris but the jeans are just not comfy anymore.  Also, the best news, I can just start to feel him move!  It's usually in the evening once I've settled down and am watching tv.  I love being able to feel him, it makes it all more real.  Now I'm excited to actually see him move too!  As far as names go, still no luck.  There are a few contenders but since we have plenty of time, we still haven't decided.  We are going to look through some more options and see what we can find. Wish us luck....!  So, I know it's not much but I thought it was post worthy and I knew I'd forget by my next post.  I'll probably post a pic or two in a week or so since I seem to be growing quite rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment