Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sweet Tooth!

So this baby has a serious sweet tooth! I actually crave salty food more that sweet but tonight I had some chocolate and within 10 minutes the baby was kickin away!!  I've been able to feel it for a week or so now but just here and there.  This time the kicks were very strong and continuous for about 10 minutes. CRAZY!! I  go for my 20 week appointment next Tuesday and we are very excited to get a detailed ultrasound. We will get conformation that it's a boy (or maybe not) and also get a review of all the body parts and organs to make sure everything is ok.  I'm in a weird place as far as clothes go...my regular clothes are a big snug but my maternity clothes are a bit too big so I'm ready to get a little bigger (since I know I cant get smaller at this point ).  I added a belly pic since I figure in my next post I'll be posting pics of the baby.  It doesnt look as big as it feels but it's there!  Look for my update next week!

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for the detailed ultrasound pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that growing belly! -Aunt KK

    ReplyDelete