Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

24 weeks!!!

Today was my 24 week appointment and the only downside (if there is one) to having a healthy mommy and baby is that there really is nothing to report.  Everything looks great, I was hoping to get more pictures but it seems as if I wont be getting anymore until Cooper is born so Ill just have to deal.  In 4 weeks I have my glucose test so they sent home the orange sugary drink (which i happen to like) and hopefully all will be well with those tests.  THEN, the doctor mentioned how that was my last 4 week appointment, meaning Ill  be in my 3rd trimester and start going every 2 weeks! Im sure i knew this, but it was a big eyeopener when he said it! I feel like time has totally flown and before you know it, Ill be going every week and Cooper will be here! CRAZY! My belly has grown quite a bit these psat four weeks and I have been getting alot of comment about how I FINALLY look pregnant, yipee! Here is a picture to show you:

24 weeks


So, Im happy to report great news! Many people have asked so to inform you all, Copper will be going into what is now J's jungle room and J will get a new sports room! We plan on moving J right after Christmas so Ill be sure to post pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment