Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

7 days or less!!!!

We had our 38 week appointment today and since last week there really hasn't been much news! I started thinking maybe my issues were more kidney or urinary so I stocked up on cran-rasberry juice and drank it all weekend. Funny, it all cleared up!!  NO bleeding at all and I've been feeling much better; back to normal.  I still have back pain and take tylenol for that (thankfully it works great) but the doctor said that wont go away until Cooper is born so, good thing I have the tylenol. =)  My doctor thought for sure I'd have him before today but, Cooper was a good boy and decided to wait, at least for this long. 


I am sooooo happy it was my last appointment because we waited in the waiting room for an HOUR!!! We've never waited that long.  Then of course, we waited in the room for a bit too.  Dr.Hinds checked the heartbeat, all was great.  He measured me and said I have dropped quite a bit, so yay, Cooper is headed in the right direction.  We scheduled the induction for next THURSDAY, MARCH 15th!!!! It took all of 5 minutes to call the hospital and it was set!  SO we are due to show up there at 7am to get all set up! EXCITING! It's crazy to think that in 7 days (or less if he decides to come on his own) we will have our sweet new addition here in real life!  He didnt check me to see if I was dialated more. He said there was no reason to since I was 2.5 last week, induction wouldnt be a problem so although I was curious, we were there for an hour and a half at this point and we were just ready to go home. He did do an ultrasound to make sure Cooper was head down so we got to see him a little (sorry no pics). Cooper is head down and although it is possible for him to flip over, the doctor thinks because I am smaller there is no room, and I feel the same too! This boy moves like crazy at night and there is just no room!  I've only gained 20 lbs, which is about what I did with J, so YAY for me!  I do feel smaller than with J but we will see what happens in the next 7 days! 


J was induced 3 days early at 730am and Cooper will be induced 6 days early at 7am. J was born at 7:29pm so it'll be interesting to see how long Cooper takes to make his debut!  We are thrilled it is so close, although it is a little crazy to think about.  J and I had fun taking some pictures for this week so here they are for your enjoyment!  


I will be sure to update this if anything happens before Thursday and as we move along, if you followed during J's process you know this, if all is going well and I'm up to it, i'll keep updates on FB.  If I dont feel like it, Im sure James, Bill, Katie, and anyone else with the capability will update everyone so enjoy the ride, its gonna be fun!!!


Big Ole 38 Week Belly!!-I look bigger than I feel...

J givin Cooper some love!

J had to get a pic with Mommy =) Still my sweet baby!

J took this one-I look big but I dont think i'm as big as I was with J.

J wanted to take a picture so I had to post it...not sure about this pose but he was cute!

I look more blobbish here but J is cute snugglin with me!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH MYYY GOODDNESSS!!! You are soooo close. It must be so nice to know the day! I know he could make an early appearance, but you know for sure if he doesn't by then! Everyone says you can cut your first labor time in half so I'm hoping for a super fast and easy delivery for you! Ahhhhh sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete